Of course, it was so obvious all along.
For the past few days I’ve been hanging in Union square after work. The place where I had the best moment of my life is now a bank. It makes me feel like I’m keeping a vigil for something or someone, or like I’m waiting.
I’m tired of waiting.
I have found the reason why I haven’t killed myself yet.
It’s to binge watch the fuck out of this.
Da fuq? Fox News? Really? But Obama, and Agenda 21? What the fuck is the world coming to?
I know this is over two years old, but this girl is worse than Hitler. She makes me want to choke the life out of a rainbow, which I never thought I would want to do. But to be fair, I never said I didn’t want to do it either.
Oh shut up, Hitler liked parades too so the comparison is apt.
Gossip websites are abuzz with news that the hackers who have been leaking nude photos of celebrities online have claimed their first male victim — Nick Hogan, son of famed wrestler and Tampa Bay celebrity Hulk Hogan.
I am a Jedi, like my father… AND HE’S DEAD!!!!
The Ramones have one gold record to their name, but they meant nothing. They never succeeded, failed, in fact.
Fuck off Gene Simmons
Not the grunts! Not the grunts!!!!
But I'm just a softie
- Me: yeah I need a wedding card.
- Hallmark: how about this one?
- Me: no, I want one that doesn't have the words 'love, romance, or forever in it'
- Hallmark: but it's a wedding!
- Me: love is a chemical reaction so we can keep breeding. Romance is made up entity to boost corporation's profits, mainly yours. And forever, do I really need to go through the divorce and mortality statistics? You know, I am anyway. Do you know that 100% of us is going to die? How forever is that? Actually do you have one that asks 'where's our chattel?'because weddings are holdovers from when we traded women for sheep and goats. My cousin is pretty so I'm pretty sure we're owed at least two cows.
- Hallmark: uh this one has a table on it.
- Me: yeah that's honest enough, I'm sure they'll encounter a table at one point during their marriage.
Yeah there’s Jennifer Lawrence, but Alison Brie stabs H. Jon Benjamin to death. In a mini-skirt.
Oh you’re still reading?
She’s also surprisingly hot as a blonde.
Another proud Fox News watcher that’s never forgettin’
Not bad. They look sleeker and more modern compared to the originals, which is to be expected. I’m really interested on who’s voicing them however. If it’s like the originals (like before Lucas edited them and ruined EVERYTHING) I would be really happy.